Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lots to learn.

Well, I did a lot of searching and reading today. My brain is just about to shut down for the night. But I can say that I have learned-----I still have a lot to learn. My candle business is slowly coming together and once I have more supplies, I will be on overdrive.
Also, I am very excited about trying some soap making to see how that turns out. I definitely want some oatmeal aloe soap bars!
I will be looking at some homework tonight and get it prepared for my Thursday routine. Some days I am just so tired of being a student. I'm 26 years old and feel like I've been in school all my life (which for the most part, excluding about 6 years of it... yep).
I started my 7 day pink drink challenge. www.whypinkdrink.com is hookin' me up. I hope to see a little results in 6 days.
Oh, I am currently reading a book by Katherine Pine called Beloved Purgatory. It is the 2nd book of her Fallen Angels series. She is such an inspiration for self-publishing and going from one 2.99 book off Kindle to getting pretty well known! I'm so proud to know her!
Well, lots to get done today and I'm sorry this has been more of a diary entering than full on knowledgeable but trust me, when I have something good to say... a post will be much longer than this and probably more organized.

Have a wonderful night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment