Saturday, January 7, 2012

You've lost weight!

Almost all women love this phrase. We feel good even if we are telling it to other women. It's almost ingrained in us to puff our little feathers when we hear or say it. So what do we do to acheive this phrase from others? Some women are just lucky and dont change a thing. Those ones make me crinkle my nose and pout.
So what do us normal women, who have to fight the urge to stick that piece of chocolate cake in our mouths because we know we will see it tomorrow, do to keep the weight off? How many companies do we have to try until we find one that works for us, because just changing our diet and adding a little skip to our step while cleaning isn't working?
I have come to terms that unless you go out there and at least try, you will never know.
Today is my 4th day on the 7 day challenge of the pink drink. I have heard that phrase and felt good because I can even feel the difference. I love it! Now, is it something I will keep doing? Probably not, because I know that all I need is a boost. I just need that extra energy pusher so that when I go on my own... I will be even more proud of what I'VE accomplished.
Do I think its worth the try? Definitely.
After my 7 day challenge, I move to the detoxing wraps of ItWorks! I will fill you in on that when the time comes!
To all my ladies out there, trying to hear that special phrase... You CAN! Just believe and find your way... It will happen! Be persistent, consistent and determined. You never know how bad you want something until you find yourself working hard for it.

1 comment: